More? You want... more?!
Interested in learning more about Gaelic language and music? Here's a few resources to get you started:
- Beag air Beag, a resource website by the BBC that contains Gaelic lessons, tests, grammar and more (including a list of resources for more practice or help).
- BBC Alba Foghlam, the parent site of Beag air Beag, which has resources for learners of all levels.
- An Comunn Gàidhealach, the home of the oldest Gaelic language organization. This organization hosts the annual Royal National Mòd in Scotland.
- Stòrlann Nàiseanta na Gàidhlig, the national Gaelic educational resource centre in Scotland.
- Am Baile, has English and Gaelic versions and includes articles on Highland culture and history, resources for learning Gaelic, pictures of the Highlands and some fun Gaelic language games that were designed for kids but are just as entertaining for adults!
- Dwelly's Gaelic-English Dictionary, online version.